“Navigating the Fog of Investing” – Movie Screening Event
Start Date: April 27, 2017
End Date: April 27, 2017
Time: 5:30 pm to 7:15 pm
Join us for this Free, Special Screening of –
“Navigating the Fog of Investing”
Gain a glimpse into what Wall Street Brokers & Mutual Funds Companies do not want you to know about investing, and what you can do about it.
This 43 minute documentary style film, takes you behind the Wall Street marketing machine and gives you a different perspective about most people’s “Main Street” investing experience.
– Complimentary Beer, Popcorn and Light Appetizers will be provided –
- Do you have a 401K, IRA, own Mutual Funds or Stocks?… Want to “Invest”?
- Do you truly understand what you’re doing with YOUR Invested Money & Why?
* Watch how individual investors are manipulated into Investing Mistakes leading to Negative Results… Are you Gambling with Your Money and Don’t Even Know It? This movie provides a new awareness around investing.
- Hear academic and research-based perspectives.
- Learn ways to avoid common investing mistakes.
- Discover strategy to achieve more control of your investing future.
5:30PM – 6:00PM Check in/Socialize/Snacks & Drinks
6:00PM – 6:45PM Navigating the Fog of Investing Film
6:45PM – Q & A
*Ink & Ivy Gift Card Drawing at Conclusion*
REGISTER TODAY @ FWPevents!
Organized by : Leo Theriault
About the Organizers :
- Start Date: April 30, 2017
- End Date: April 30, 2017
- Time: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Location: 4050 Stallings Rd, Harrisburg, NC
- Start Date: May 20, 2017
- End Date: May 20, 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: 345 N College Street
- Start Date: April 22, 2017
- End Date: April 22, 2017
- Time: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Location: 5700 Westpark Drive